Units for Healthcare Support Workers / Carers
These Units cover a range of topics, designed for Healthcare Support Workers / Carers. Each Unit is a ‘stand alone’ element of learning.
SW Units – for Sexual Healthcare Support Work and others, just interested in these topics.
– Unit SW1 – Introduction to clinical measurements
– Unit SW2 – Introduction to pregnancy testing
– Unit SW3 – Introduction to STIs, screening and specimen management
– Unit SW4 – Introduction to contraceptive options
– Unit SW5 – Introduction to communication skills
– Unit SW6 – Introduction to safeguarding and child protection
– Unit SW7 – Sexual Health: terminology, confidentiality and records
– Unit SW8 – Introduction to outreach sexual health work
– Unit SW9 – Screening for the UK National Chlamydia Screening Programme